Senior Statistical Insights Analyst
We are seeking a Senior Statistical Insights Analyst to join our team of advanced analytics experts that will be involved in a wide variety of projects including data mining, predictive model building, media test design, execution and analysis. The Senior Statistical Insights Analyst must be committed to accuracy, interested in understanding large sets of data, capable of translating complicated information into clear and logical deliverables, eager to learn new skills, and adaptable to changing goals and direction. The ideal candidate will fit the role of a subject matter expert working within a small and highly collaborative team.
- Produces statistical design & implementation for test & measure projects.
- Comfortable working with large scale data acquisition, transformation and cleaning of both structured and unstructured data.
- Experienced in experimental design, developing dashboards, time-series models and rapid-fire analysis.
- Ability to present complex data and insights in a clear and concise manner, with a strong attention towards developing visual aids (mapping, comprehensive reporting). Proficiency or experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Writes ad-hoc code to facilitate data preparation via one of several tools available: Alteryx, R.
- Familiar with concepts and strategy behind media-mix and sales attribution modelling.
- Assists on various projects ranging from small summary statistics to larger client-requested predictive models.
- Uses knowledge of business areas and research skills to address a diverse range of real-world business issues to solve client problems.
- Contributes to the ongoing efforts to create new products and analyses for our clients.
- Becomes well-versed in information relevant to each client’s business plan/scope, data sources, and how it impacts the completion of our analysis activities.
- Continues to develop existing processes by applying new data points or re-evaluating use of existing data.
- Suggests more effective ways to solve analysis problems through enhancements of applications and/or workflow processes and procedures to produce a higher quality finished product in a more profitable manner, participate in user testing.
- Bachelor degree in Business/Marketing, Data Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative discipline is required. Advanced degree preferred, but not required
- 1-3 years’ experience in a quantitative data driven field
- Experience with Alteryx or other graphical programming environment desirable.
- Experienced in analytical modelling techniques including multivariate analysis research design (DOE), association algorithms, decision trees, time series analysis, regression, neural networks, and visualization techniques.
- Ability to interpret complex data and translate into easily understood reports and presentations
- Displays logic/reasoning skills and the ability to deal with problems and strategic opportunities involving several variables
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form including strong presentation skills.
- Well organized independent thinker with the ability to handle wide variety of project assignments within established timeframes while working effectively in a team environment
- Previous experience with marketing or media analytics a plus
• Work/life balance with generous time off allowance
• Flexibility to work remote 1-2 days a week
• Casual team environment and strong company culture
• Excellent benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Onsite fitness center and frequent employee appreciation events