Senior Account Executive
The Senior Account Executive leads the day-to-day agency activities and interfaces at a managerial level to ensure the client receives all of the services that have been contracted, in a timely manner and within the scope of the agreement while meeting the client’s expectations for quality, accuracy and insight. The Senior Account Executive serves as a key strategic and tactical resource, fully interpreting client demands and providing clear direction to appropriate members of the internal ad operations teams as well as interagency contacts as needed.
• Establishes a credible business relationship with client contacts at a supervisory level by meeting expectations, developing trust and providing expert counsel.
• Spearheads, organizes and delivers monthly competitive updates directly to client via (in-person) meetings at client corporate offices.
• Communicates client goals, develops alternative strategic solutions and implements recommended media programs on a daily basis with Ad Operations.
• Develops and maintains client media budgets and program summaries, performs budget reconciliation, and builds planning scenarios.
• Maintain complex forecasting and budgeting tools. Providing monthly updates to both agency network and client direct contacts
• Handles all in-bound and out-bound contact with client including media authorizations, media plan changes and other program directives requiring client direction and approval.
• Monitors the scope of the agreement and sets strategic direction to Ad Operations activities on behalf of the client. Works with client to establish and maintain all project deadlines.
• Actively seeks out opportunities to grow the client account business and revenue through incremental project work or other logical extensions of core services.
- 2 to 5 years of industry experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possesses natural ability to engage clients both personally and professionally.
- Displays confidence and expertise during client conversations and in-person meetings.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and the desire to introduce the client to potential new strategies and solutions that will positively impact their business
- Demonstrated ability to complete requested tasks and projects through effective project management
• Work/life balance with generous time off allowance
• Flexibility to work remote 1-2 days a week
• Casual team environment and strong company culture
• Excellent benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
• Onsite fitness center and frequent employee appreciation events